Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wayne Teasdale (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7652038071112490301)

The late "monk in the world" was my acquaintance for the last few years I lived in Chicago. He died about a month after I moved back to NY in October of 2004 (about 18 months before I entered Seminary).

Check out this clip of him with Ken Wilbur discussing "The Supreme Identity" of who is God, I Am Who Am.

Wayne's short explanation using stunning visuals is very much on the mark, so much that you will get chills!

More on Wayne, the Christian monk in a contemporary spirit of Bede Griffiths, where Eastern and Western asceticism intersect, to follow.............................

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7652038071112490301

No comments:

Servant of God

Servant of God
Catherine de Hueck Doherty

Catherine de Hueck Doherty

Catherine de Hueck Doherty
Her "poustinia" Cabin

St. Ambrose

St. Ambrose
Converting Theodosius

Padre Pio

Padre Pio
In Adoration at His Monastary

St. Anthony of Padua

St. Anthony of Padua
Doctor of the Church

Paul David Hewson, a.k.a. "Bono"

Paul David Hewson, a.k.a. "Bono"
2009 Tribeca Film Festival, NY

Brother Wayne Teasdale

Brother Wayne Teasdale
just how I remember him....

Tips on Links

Hello and welcome to my blog. Pax et Bonum!

Some of the links that are offered on this page are somehow faulty. If you choose to navigate them, you may have to remove one of the "http//" from your browser tab. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm at a loss as to how to correct. I will try and contact the webmaster.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Anthony Suglia
dennis.suglia@gmail.com

At another "mass" at the great Cathedral in NY

At another "mass" at the great Cathedral in NY

The Supreme Pontiff

The Supreme Pontiff
The Holy Father, a few feet away

HH Benedict XVI

HH Benedict XVI
Encounter at Dunwoodie: That's me in the lower right